In the framework of the Erasmus+ program with the University of Salerno, Italy (unisa.it), it is opened the call for applications for student mobility for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Mobility is provided in the following academic disciplines:
· Law – 2 mobilities for study,
· Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology – 2 mobilities for study.
Interested students, with an average grade above 7.0, can apply by sending the required documents for application:
1. Curriculum Vitae,
2. Motivation letter,
3. Transcript of records,
4. Certificate of English language proficiency (at least level B1). If the student does not have an English language certificate, a test will be provided by the Department of Education and English at the “Albanian University” to define the level of English language proficiency,
5. Certificate of Italian language proficiency (if any),
6. Other certifications (if any),
7. Copy of a passport/national ID card.
Scanned documents can be sent by mail up to 15.12.2021 at the following address: email@example.com