The Coordination and Support Office to Student represents one of the Rectorate units of Albanian University in function of the teaching process.
The Coordination and Support Office to Student is under the jurisdiction of the Administrator and is supported on its activities by:
- The Faculty Dean’s Office;
- The Head of Department;
- The Registrar’s Office;
- The Student Council.
The Coordination and Support Office to Student offers to AU students services aimed at professional education, facilitating career development, preparation for labor market and support to continue their professional training through lifelong learning.
The Coordination and Support Office to Student supports continuously the students to keep them informed about decisions to be taken in order to fulfill their potential in the labor market.
The Coordination and Support Office to Student is responsible for the establishment of collaborative relations with other institutions in order to enable training for the graduated students in areas of interest to them, as well as to equip them with certificates and theoretical materials for their future career.
he Coordination and Support Office to Student is committed to conclude cooperation agreements with other public and private institutions to provide students with possibilities on internships, trainings, courses, teaching practices and apply-for employment opportunities.
Internship at Albanian University serves to establish cooperation between the AU and firms, companies, as well as national and international organizations in order for the students to connect their academic process with the professional practice.
Internship aims that each AU student have the opportunity to start internship on the fifth/sixth semester.
The Career, Coordination and Student Support Office informs students on the internship possibilities both in and outside the country.
The Career, Coordination and Student Support Office informs students on internship and professional practice possibilities;
- It informs students for competitions and job vacancies;
- It maintains contacts with various companies and institutions.
This Office offers information on the following:
- Employers, companies and organizations willing to recruit new employees or raise awareness for their employees on further trainings offered by ͞Albanian University͟
- Through many activities organized with graduated students, the The Coordination and Support Office to Student, helps on exchanging ideas, initiatives, innovation and cooperation among students in coping with the labor market.
- The Office informs the graduated students on labor market offers, opportunities for interns, practices, qualifications, etc.
- The Coordination and Support Office to Student organizes meetings between graduated students and current students in order to ensure experience exchange on employment and to organize joint activities.